DDI: (04) 496 5583
Mobile: 027 555 7909
Bill has significant experience of advising on and conducting many engagements across the public sector covering probity services, procurement management, and project assurance. Bill joined McHale Group as a Principal in 2011 after 12 years with Audit New Zealand.
Bill’s key achievements and career highlights with respect to include:
- Principal, Specialist Assurance Services, Audit NZ ( the business unit of the Office of Auditor-General), 1999-2010
- Prior to Audit NZ employment, employed by a major bank and then lead chartered accounting firms in management consulting/assurance roles covering treasury management, investment management, procurement, project management, costing and pricing performance evaluation
- Over 30 years of probity, project and procurement advisory and audit experience in the public and private sectors
- Engagement as probity assurance advisor/auditor in several significant and highly sensitive procurement and management processes with core Central Government ministries, departments and agencies requiring top secret clearances and access
- Regular conference presentations on procurement, probity and project assurance at Conferenz operated seminars, together with specific tailored presentations on these subjects to clients.
His qualifications include:
- Member Project Management Institute NZ
- Bachelor of Commerce and Administration, Victoria University of Wellington (BCA)
- Member of the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- PRINCE2 (Practitioner Level)
- State Services Commission Gateway Reviewer